Claris is a growing organization looking for enthusiastic candidates with something significant to contribute to our clients. We are always looking for candidates with the right “fit” for our peer consulting culture. Our typical candidate will usually have the following qualifications:
- At least six years of service in an executive position within consulting or operations for a major company in Retail, Wholesale, or the Service Industry. Typically our candidates have a mix of both industry and consulting experience.
- A BS degree and an MBA or technical Masters Degree. Academic focus on production operations management, or organizational design is a definite plus.
- Willing to travel to our clients usually within the continental US. International travel is also a possibility.
- Capable and willing to matriculate to a Claris Consulting Partner Position within 1 to 3 years (our Partner level is similar to a Director, Partner or Principle level in other consulting firms).
- Finally, candidates must be willing to bear the risks of a peer consulting model which means that your compensation is tied directly to your ability to serve your client.
If you are up to the challenge please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org