What We Do
Claris helps companies improve their performance by increasing throughput, and efficiency, to exceed your customers expectations and improve stock holder value.
Our team of consultants, Engineers, and Project Managers are specialize in improving operations by implementing strategy and systems. We have the talent, energy, and experience to tackle your project.
Solution Areas for Retailers, Distribution, eCommerce, Product Development, Engineering Project Development :
- Store Assessment and Strategies to Improve Performance
- The Customer Experience
- Omni-channel Fulfillment (Stores, DC, 3rd Party Logistics)
- Work Force Management Systems (Select, Implement, Optimize, Rescue)
- Retail Store Work Measurement and Labor Standards
- Human Capital Management & Labor Law Consulting
- Distribution Center Assessment and Strategies to Improve Performance
- Warehouse Management Systems (Select, Implement, Optimize, Rescue)
- DC Labor Management Systems (Establish Labor Standards, Pay for Performance)
Product Development and Engineering
- Process Improvement
- Product Development (Shrinking Time to Market)
- Business Process Management Software Adaptable to Product Development and Engineering Project Management
Who We Are
Claris Solutions Group is an independent consulting firm founded in 1998. Claris has a track record of successful projects that are more focused in scope compared to the normal big firm consulting engagement with a huge scope, large teams, and HIGH FEES.
We strive to always propose and deliver in a manner that can create payback in under one year.
We pride ourselves in getting quick results to create a winning environment. Our two co-founders have over 50 years of experience in process improvement consulting. Our founders bring a no nonsense style that works.
Claris Software Holdings, LLC
Claris Software Holdings, LLC. is part of our corporate strategy to develop the best solutions for our clients. Our Systems Engineers have developed custom software using CSH to help our consulting clients to lock in their increase in operational efficiency and sustain control of their processes.
Labor Standards – Tools to manage and maintain labor standards and easily link them to labor models and labor scheduling software.
Task Management – Simplified task management software to help improve control, track completion, and measure performance.
Business Process Management – Enterprise and mobile cloud based solution customized to your business process to drive consistency and improve execution.